Your Business is our Business.
Running a business involves a significant investment. Our business insurance can protect your investment from risks associated with unexpected events such as an injured employee, a lawsuit, a vehicle accident or even a natural disaster. We work hard to help you cover most aspects of your business and offer coverages that expand your level of protection, including:
- Damage to Property: Protects your tools, equipment, buildings and other valuable assets from covered natural disasters, theft and other damages
- Liability: Helps pay for costs to defend and settle a variety of claims against your business including bodily injury, property damage and personal injury
- Lost Business Income and Extra Expenses: Helps replace business income lost and can cover extra expenses you incur to get back in business (up to 12 months and up to the limits you select)
- Commercial Auto: Helps pay for claims resulting from accidents whether it is you or an employee driving a company vehicle
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance: Helps replace lost wages and pay for medical treatment if an employee suffers a work-related injury (not available in all states)
- Commercial Umbrella: Essentially, this coverage picks up where your business auto liability or general liability coverage stops, providing extra protection against bodily injury and/or property damage.
Your business is more than a job, it’s your life. You need insurance coverage that addresses your specific needs and the goals you have set in place for your future. When you own a business, you have a lot to protect – could you afford to cover the loss from a burglary, vandalism or fire? What if a customer slips and falls or a dishonest employee steals from you? What would happen if you couldn’t reopen your doors for months?
Our business owners insurance combines property and liability insurance, loss of income, crime coverage and optional coverages into one convenient package. Best of all, your policy can be personally tailored to meet your specific business needs and budget.
Whether you are operating a single vehicle or a fleet – any accident can damage your company’s bottom line. It doesn’t matter if your business uses one company car or dump trucks, 10-wheelers, cattle trailers or food and beverage delivery vehicles; you need protection. Make sure your drivers and vehicles are covered with our Commercial Auto policy.
You can get coverage for:
- Liability (Bodily Injury and Property Damage Coverage)
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability
- Medical Payments
- Personal Injury Protection
- Comprehensive and Collision
- Towing and Labor
We also offer uninsured motorist coverage, underinsured motor vehicle coverage, accidental death and dismemberment, disability and work loss coverage.